- I am not able to access the internet and respond to messages until after 5pm EST when I get home from work.
- First "I'll take it" posted here followed by PM or e-mail gets it.
- Paypal goods payment (please do not use gift option) or USPS money order accepted.
- Paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping included with asking price.
- I reserve the right to sell or not sell to whomever I choose.
- Not interested in any trades at this time.
1.) Hiroaki Ohta Light Folder
Blade Length: 3.0"
Cutting Edge: 2.875"
Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
Closed Length: 3.75"
Overall Length: 6.75"
Handle Material: Quince Wood
Weight: 1.5 oz. Knife Only, 1.7 oz. with Pouch
Never used, carried, or sharpened. Only handled and admired. Centered blade, zero play. Very smooth action with great snap, I'd consider the pull a 4 out of 10. Comes with leather pouch made by Ohta. Asking $135 shipped CONUS
2.) Joe Calton Small Parer
Style: Small Parer
OAL: 6 1/2"
Blade: 2 3/4"
Grind: FFG .008", .027", .053"
Blade Finish: A45+ Blue Scotchbrite
Weight 1.20 ounces (without sheath)
This has been used and carried but not sharpened. Edge could use a quick touchup. Some patina forming. Great little slicer. I had Joe make me a front right pocket sheath for this one out of waxed leather. It has a little width to it so it doesnt move around in the pocket and doesn't print much. Joe left the backside napped to "stick" to the pocket. Works great. I paid $55 for the knife plus $20 for the sheath. Asking $50 shipped CONUS