- I am not able to access the internet and respond to messages until after 5pm EST when I get home from work.
- First "I'll take it" posted here followed by PM or e-mail gets it.
- Paypal goods payment (please do not use gift option) or USPS money order accepted.
- Paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping included with asking price.
- I reserve the right to sell or not sell to whomever I choose.
- Not interested in any trades at this time.
1.) Hiroaki Ohta Light Folder
Blade Length: 3.0"
Cutting Edge: 2.875"
Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
Closed Length: 3.75"
Overall Length: 6.75"
Handle Material: Quince Wood
Weight: 1.5 oz. Knife Only, 1.7 oz. with Pouch
Never used, carried, or sharpened. Only handled and admired. Centered blade, zero play. Very smooth action with great snap, no half-stop. I'd consider the pull a 4 out of 10. Comes with leather pouch made by Ohta. Asking $135 shipped CONUS **SOLD**
2.) Joe Calton Small Parer
Style: Small Parer
OAL: 6 1/2"
Blade: 2 3/4"
Grind: FFG .008", .027", .053"
Blade Finish: A45+ Blue Scotchbrite
Weight 1.20 ounces (without sheath)
This has been used and carried but not sharpened. Edge could use a quick touchup. Some patina forming. Great little slicer. I had Joe make me a front right pocket sheath for this one out of waxed leather. It has a little width to it so it doesnt move around in the pocket and doesn't print much. Joe left the backside napped to "stick" to the pocket. Works great. Comes with box, maker's card, and info sheet. I paid $55 for the knife plus $20 for the sheath. Asking $50 shipped CONUS **SOLD**
Thanks for looking.