Clearing out a few more.
All prices include US shipping and PayPal fees (friends and family is always appreciated, but not expected). Firm "I'll take it" gets it first. Please post here first, then send PM or email.
Not looking for any trades at this time.
1) Becker BK32 - Chopped on some card board, and stripped the clear coat (can see a little of it in the plunge line, and on the spine). Comes with box and sheath. Love the size and shape, but just too thick for my tastes. - $65
2) Tops Tex Creek XL - Picked this up locally from Jester60, who got it from Willrise. It was used for some food prep, and that's it. Comes with original sheath as well as a Red feather kydex taco style sheath in grey. - $115
3) Schrade SCHF52M - Again, chopped on some card board and stripped. Slight bend in the blade. No fire steel or sharpener. Comes with sheath. - $35
4) Winchester 670 (Left in pic) - Made by Bluegrass Cutlery. I believe these were made in the 90's. Never used, but handled. Comes with card board sleeve, sheath, and box. - $50
5) Winchester 680 (Right in pic) - Made by Bluegrass Cutlery. I believe these were made in the 90's. Never used, but handled. Comes with card board sleeve, sheath, and box. - $50
6) Ka-Bar 1245 Tanto. Comes with Sheath. Also includes a S&W HRT Tanto. Light use - $50
7) HK Conspiracy Tanto. Box and sheath. Never used, but handled - $30