Time to sell my Italian garage queen ) This is my street bike, it was never tracked or raced (I sold my identical track RSV4 Factory here).
Mostly commute to/from work plus occasional weekend rides with some of you
Never down, zero problems from day one, 16K+ miles, valve adjustment done at 12K at San Jose BMW / Aprilia. Jim @ http://advcycles.com/ has all the service records if you're interested.
Fully transferable extended warranty from Aegis valid until 01/08/2019.
Asking $11,300. No test rides w/o cash in hands, you know the drill ) Bits:
* Aprilia RSV4 Clip-ons (30mm rise)
* Aprilia Race ECU (AF1)
* Pipercross Air Filter
* Graves Carbon Slip-on
* Aprilia DPM Rearsets with GP Shift (this is official Aprilia Racing $1K accessory)
* Brembo Billet Rear Caliper
* CRG Brake Lever
* CRG Clutch Lever and perch
* Evotech Tail Tidy
* stiffer Ohlins 11.0 rear spring (original spring included)
* AFAM 520 Ultra-Light Sprockets 15/41 gearing (-1,-1)
* bunch of stock parts included
* Motul 300v