2010 KTM 690 SMC
Setup for touring. The bike is still in storage. I have ridden the bike once in the last 2 years. No time to ride. Have started it up regularly. I bought the bike brand new from GP Bikes. Recent valve adjustment in the last 3,000km's. It currently has 14,xxx KMS.
Does not come with fog lights in the picture.
$7500 FIRM. You safety.
No test rides. If you want to see it run you can follow me in your vehicle.
Pm for additional details. Located downtown Toronto.
- Touratech side rack
- KTM rear luggage rack
- Pelican 1500 top and side cases
- KTM fork guard
- KTM swing arm guard
- KTM foot peg sliders
- KTM plastic engine guard
- KTM smoked windscreen
- Koubalink lowering link 1"
- Rally Raid Evo 2 front tanks
- Rally Raid billet countershaft cover
- Rally Raid upgraded upper and lower tank bolts
- Adventure Motorsports LED headlight upgrade
- Upgraded seat from Seat Concepts
- Wings exhaust with proper fuel programming
- Upgraded fuel pump from CA Cycleworks
- Fuel filter relocate outside for easier replacement
- UNI foam air filter
- Replaced exhaust rocker arm for preventative maintenance
- new battery - just installed
- new front brake rotor (not yet installed)
- new spark plug (still in box) not yet required
- new front brake pads (still in package) not yet required
- Front tires are Avon Distanzia's with plenty of life. 120/70/17
- Rears are - will confirm brand. Lots of life left.
- Comes with new Pilot Power 2CT 160/60/17 not installed
- Comes with new TKC 80's 120/70/17 not installed
- All stock parts included
- SAS and canister removed