KTM 950 Adventure 2005.5
30k miles - $6500 -- Cash only - no trade
Located in Redwood City, CA
- Dr Bean fuel pump
- Tires Scorpion trail ~60% left
- New chain+sprockets 2k miles ago
- New front/Rear brake pads 2k miles ago
- Touratech GPS Mount
- MRA X-Screen
- Water pump rebuilt at 16k no issues since
- Oberon clutch slave
- Super Duke Clutch master with remote reservoir (no more leaks and more fluid)
- De-cat stock exhaust (Stay quiet)
- New jets by Head2Wind
- Foam pre-airfilter Head2Wind
- CJ Design oil drain relocation
- KTM Crash bars
- Black Dog Skid plate + stock
- Black dog rear rack plate
- Center stand grab handle
- KTM 990 front brake line to avoid the crossover on the fender.
- Stiffer Front fork
- SW Motech quick release rear rack
- GOBI bags - these were passed down with scratches.
- LED light bar - mostly for visibility on the freeway
- LED H4 bulb
replacement glass for the odo/speedo
Stock fork springs
Stock Clutch slave
Stock clutch Master.
I got the bike 2 years ago for commuting, I did a few dualsport trips but usually use my 690 for that.
Now my office is close by and I bicycle to work and I have no need for 2 bikes sitting around.
I am keeping the 690 for my fun stuff and thus the 950 has to go.
1% to barf if sold through this site.