I've had this bike for over two years and I put about 15k miles on from when I bought it. Work situation has changed so I don't need it for commuting thus the reason for selling it.
It's been very reliable - consistently got between 45-47 miles per gallon. It's an old police trainer bike from what I was told. Everything works and it runs great. Will come with keys, side cases and a new pair of gloves. I will throw in a new set of rear brake pads.
If it sells for full asking price, I will throw in a Tourmaster suit which goes over your clothing ($150 value).
Asking price $2900
Here are the details:
- Make: BMW
- Model: R1150 RT-P
- Year: 2005
- Clean title in hand
- Mileage: 29,xxx (see picture)
- Currently registered as non-operational
- Current condition: I'd say it is between fair and good (it is 12+ years old and runs great - that said, I haven't ridden it in 4-5 months.
- Maintenance history: I maintained the bike at CalMoto in Livermore. I had the valves adjusted, repaired/replaced front fork seals, fluid changes, has a new battery. also has relatively new tires on it and new front brake pads.
- Accident history: not aware of anything from previous owner but I got bumped in traffic which is the reason for the scrapes and damage on the right side engine cover.
- Location: San Ramon, CA
Craiglist ad: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/6240374029.html