BMW S1000RR that was built to be a complete SuperBike; no expense was spared.
It started out its life as a street bike until the original owner low-sided it on the street. It had a couple minor scratches on the frame and swingarm so it was totaled and became a trackday bike. I picked up the bike from an AFM racer that was very successful with it. After picking it up I went through it meticulously and had every imperfection corrected with the help of MC Technologies and San Jose BMW.
The bike had approximately 6,000 miles on it when I bought it, and it had just had the engine freshened. The bike now has 8,000 miles. I?ve used the bike for track days and for teaching classes, the only race I used it for was the Pikes Peak Hill Climb (which it ran amazing at).
Fresh engine that is setup with a PCV tuned by EDR Performance for U4.4 at 195hp and 85 Ft lbs torque.
Recent brake fluid flush
Fresh Oil Change
Suspension setup by MC Technologies
- Power Commander V - $299.99
- Factory Pro Shift Detent Spring - $50.00
- Driven Smog Block-Off Plates - $28.95
- Woodcraft Case Covers - $289.98
- Cox Radiotor/Oil Cooler guards - $179.95
- CRG Clutch Lever - $98.96
- Brembo RCS19 Master Cylinder - $339.00
- Kyle Racing 28MM offset triple Calmps - $750.00
- Ohlins TTX Rear Shock (1.0 Spring) - $1,169.00
- Ohlins Steering Damper - $329.99
- Ohlins R&T Forks Re-Worked by Mike Canfield at MC Technologies (1.0 Springs) - $2,100
- Kyle Racing +3.5mm Swingarm Pivots - $250.00
- Lees Cycle Linkage - $799.99
- Driven Clip-Ons - $182.87
- OE Brembo Rotors
- 17" OZ Forged Aluminum Wheels - $2,299.95 (the rear wheel is nearly brand new)
- Woodcraft Rear Sets - $429.99
- SpeedCell Lightweight Race Battery - $250.00
- Catalyst Composites Race bodywork - $829.00
- Akrapovic Full Ti Exhaust System - $1999.99
- BMC Race Filter - $119.99
- Zero Gravity Windscreen
- Relatively new PFC Carbon Metallic Brake Pads - $170
- Custom exhaust insert for Laguna Seca - $150
- SpeedAngle GPS lap timer - $509 http://www.speedangle.com
Over $15,000 in add-ons by original owner and I put another $2000 in to it getting the engine and suspension just right.
I am sure I am forgetting some things but I certain you won?t be disappointed. Anybody that?s seen me at the track knows I have horrible OCD and keep all my bikes spotless and in top shape. This was the only BMW at Pikes Peak and because it was so beautiful I was invited to pit with the Akrapovic (Ducati) team on the main road by the start line.
- Clive nine two five 330 three three three six