Bike: 2005 Yamaha R6(r) Track bike
Title: Bill of Sale only
Location: Albany, CA
I just bought a GSXR 750, debated keeping this bike but while I doubt I'll get any bites this time of year, I'll put it up in case anyone is getting a track season itch or wants to prep a cripple tripple, I have the injector fooler already made for it.
- Vortex rearsets
- Vortex clip ons
- SS braided lines
- stomp grips
- 1/6 turn throttle
- -1/+2 aluminum 520 sprockets, Gold RK racing chain, fresh 4 trackdays ago
- Ohlin's shock, sprung for 170-190# rider, front and rear refreshed 4 trackdays ago
- Vesrah S-RJL-17 pads, 4 days on them
- double bubble windscreen
- New AGM battery and fluids, spark plugs, cleaned air filter
- just rebuilt the entire water pump
- Currently has SC2 tires on it with 3 days on them
- PC3 with map and full yoshimura carbon fiber pipe, K&N filter
The bike needs nothing - I just did a pair of days at buttonwillow and Thill east and it rides on rails. Suspension was setup by JPH. It pulls (really) hard with that gearing.
The bike was crashed this spring by me at Thunderhill West, and I redid all of the bodywork with carbon fiber with a friend of mine who is a professional fiberglass builder. New subframe and heel guard, Dennis from Norman Racing looked over everything and gave it the thumbs up. Have done four trackdays since and no issues.
I will throw in a free oil change and some spare bodywork and windscreens if there's no hassle. Damper not included it's going on my GSXR.
PM is best.
PS - some interesting discussion on the WERA forums on why this gen is the best for track bikes: