I'm selling a 2009 GSX-R 750 Track Bike that's in great condition. Bought it in January 2016 and converted for track use.
***Title is clean. Not salvage but have no ownership. Never raced.***
Priced at $7200 obo.
Following upgrades include:
- Speiglar brake lines
- Motul RBF660 brake oil
- Yoshimura Full exhaust
- K&N Race air filter
- Bazzaz tuned by Zed from Z1 Tuning
- Sato Rearsets
- Rear Elka Shock (brand new purchased summer 2016)
- Geometry and suspension setup done by Accelerated Technologies
- Hotbodies track fairing
- Professionally 3M wrapped by Drivers Bay
- GB Racing engine case covers
- Adjustable brake/clutch levers
- Stompgrip tank grips
- Pirellis Super Corsa sc1/sc2. Still has plenty of thread
- Professionally maintained by Ace Moto Tech
- Oil change done every 2nd track day
- All spark plugs changed in October 2016
- Stored indoors
- Will include stock rear shock, rear brake line, extra decals, extra front fender
- Will also include an extra set of Bridgestone RS10 tires. I used these tires only twice.
- Small dent on tank. That was there when I bought the bike.
- Bike can be delivered to you anywhere in GTA (can go up to Bowmanville and Waterloo).