Y'all know about the FZ-09. Won just about every award and well deserved. Light, powerful, WAY torquey, etc. You probably know about the "issues" too: abrupt throttle and soft suspension right? BAM! This bike is fixed and then some. Full Nitron suspension both front and back from Mike Canfield make this bike handle like an R6 on the track. ECU flash and tune on Mike's dyno removed the snatchyness too. Amazing bike in every way. Only reason I'm selling is I want another FZ1 and I just don't have the space to keep 'em all. Here are the specs:
- 2471 miles
- Nitron double clicker shock in the back ($900)
- Nitron race cartridges up front ($1200)
- Full Akrapovic titanium exhaust system ($1000)
- ECU flash (MUCH nicer than stock; defaults to A mode)
- R6 front brake master cylinder
- Vesrah RJL pads (HUGE difference)
- MotoWheels folding levers
- AWESOME custom DBJ brake lines
- Oberon extra blingy bar end blinkers
- Renthal Fat Bar
- MotionPro revolver throttle
- Cox radiator screen
- Yamaha comfort seat
- Graves front sprocket cover
- 520 conversion
- Graves frame sliders
- Gilles adjustable pegs on stock rearsets (set up for race shift but easily put back to street shift)
- Yamaha fly screen
- Flashy blue metal grills for the fake air scoops
- All stock parts included
- Clean title
- FREE Z2 Track Day included!
I had a minor lowside in turn 11 at Thill a year ago. The swingarm has some scuff on the left side and the rear stand pin broke off and jammed in the hole. I have a new swingarm but never got around to installing it. No other damage.
Killer bike in every way both on street and on track.
$6500 HARD price. Or, if you want to negotiate, we can start at $7000.
Bike is in West Sacramento or I can bring to any Z2 Track Day.
Email if interested: email@example.com
(not looking for trades, payments, hobo dollars, truck stop currency, etc)