2005 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 Chopper with 240 Rear
All mods on the bike have been done professionally with LOTS of care. COUNTLESS hours have been but into this build in order to make sure it was completed properly. This bike was built to be ridden!
The bike is always garage kept.
Only 4,300 miles on the clock
- Ultima 240/40/18 Rear Spoke Wheel
- Brand New Dunlop Elite 3 Rear Tire with Hand Painted White Highlights
- Chrome Rear Disc Brake Conversion
- Modified, Reinforced, and Powder Coated Swingarm
- Custom Offset Front Sprocket
- Black Powder Coated Rear Sprocket
- Gold Chain
- Black 11" Rear Shocks (perfect stance)
- Harley Softtail Rear Fender Modified For Brat Style Look
- Rear Fender Painted To Match Tank
- Custom Diamond Stitched Seat
- Tail End Customs L.E.D. Piston Taillight/Side Mount License Plate
- Custom Shift Linkage
- Mini L.E.D. Rear Signals
- Custom Exhaust with Header Wrap
- Jet Kit
- Noise Cycles Turn Up Bars
- Cycle Standard Chrome Retro Blue Glass 3" Round Clamp On Mirror
- Oxblood Red Lowbrow Customs GT Grips
- New Cables
- L.E.D. Small Teardrop Front Signals
- Black Powder Coated Fork Brace
- Brand New Scorpion Battery
This bike turns heads everywhere and sounds AWESOME. The goal of this build was to combine American fat tire chopper style with Japanese Brat Style to create something bad ass and unique that can be ridden hard and still has the bullet proof reliability of a Honda. I can tell you first hand that this mission has been accomplished! This wasn't the type of situation where you just bolt in a 240 kit. There were allot of modifications that had to be done in order to get things right. And once we got things right we double, triple checked, and reinforced everything. Again, this bike not only looks great, it also PERFORMS great! You will not find another Honda chopper like this ANYWHERE. The rear fender can easily be swapped out for a more traditional look or completely removed for a real rat rod look. This bike truly is a labor of love and I'd like to find a home for it where it will be appreciated. I don't NEED to sell her, it's just time to start another project. The pictures really don't do it justice.
Title in hand and ALL stock parts are included with the sale.
$5,400 (I have a little bit of wiggle room, lets talk)
The bike is located in lower Westchester, NY
Not interested in any trades.
Thanks for looking!
Email if interested: JDash357@aol.com
Thanks for looking! Please Email if interested: JDash357@aol.com