Listing this for a good friend.
Bike earned him the #3 plate in the MRA (Colorado):
Selling my 2014 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Racebike.
This thing is loaded with factory ohlins suspension front and rear, adjustable front rake, adjustable motor and swingarm mounts, brembo monoblock brakes. Other mods include:
- Akrapovic Headers
- Termignoni muffler
- Aprilia racing ECU
- Aprilia Racing Cams
- Woodcraft Handlebars
- Woodcraft Rearsets
- Woddcraft brake guard
- Woodcraft Case covers
- Woodcraft Key delete
- Starlane Laptimer
- 2 sets of carbon bodywork
- Aprilia racing radiator and oil cooler guards
- R&G Racing frame sliders
- 520 conversion kit with Superlight Sprockets
- Spare set of OZ Racing wheels
- Motoholdings upper fairing stay
- Superlight chain adjuster
- The bike is drilled and safety wired, ready to race
This bike has been maticulously maintained, tearing it down, oil change and the works after every race. Only has one season under its belt. I love this bike so am hoping it will go to a great home. Reason for sale is to get on a newer model.
Price is $14000 OBO
Bike is in Denver, CO. We can work something out for transport as necessary.