2015 Yamaha R6 - $9000 OBO
~ 9k miles
I bought this bike a year ago fully street legal, then turned it into my new race bike.
All the street parts when into boxes and they are still in my closet, untouched.
I raced this bike at 5 club events, 1 MotoAmerica race, and have done 3 other trackdays.
I've scored a handful of club podiums, scored 3pts at MotoAmerica, and have set PRs everywhere w/ this bike.
Its dialed in.
But it could be better for MotoAmerica.
So I'm selling this (and 2 other bikes) to get funds for another R6 that is at a higher spec.
how it looked a year ago (and can look again)
how it looked last season
- Full Black bodywork
- ASV shorty levers
- Corbin seat
- Solo Pillion Cover (no passenger seat)
- TwoBrothers Black M2 Full Exhaust
- Assorted Sliders
- Carbon Chain Guard
- Carbon Rear Fender
- stock clipons, footpegs, mirrors, etc
- KTech 25SSK Fork Cartridges, .925 springrate
- KTech DDS Pro Shock, .90 springrate
- FTECU Flash & Quickshifter
- Custom Dyno Tune by RevMoto in Oceanside, CA
- Vortex Everything... clipons, case covers, rear sets, sprockets, brake guard
- GPR Damper
- Woodcraft Shark Fin
- Graves Progressive Throttle Tube
- Accossato Quick Turn Gas Cap
- Explosafe Fuel Tank Foam
- Graves PAIR BlockOff Plates
- New unpainted bodywork
- FastFrank Captive Wheel Spacers
- Speigler Rennsport front brake line
- Captured rear caliper bracket
There are a bunch of options here for how u want the bike.
It'd prob take me half a day to remount all the street bodywork and street parts.
The wiring is still stock/uncut, so it'll all just work.
I might also be able to find a black tank to go w/ the street fairings.
Its fully safety-wired and ready for racing of course.
The only damage is a scuffed tank and right case cover.
Bike is located in San Diego, CA.
I'll be at Buttonwillow for AFM March 18th & 19th and can bring everything.
PM me if interested.