Little bit of background. I bought this bike after it had been crashed in a parking lot by a Barfer with plans to part it out. PhoS (member here) went with me to pick it up and decided he wanted it to build a street fighter. He built it up as you see it now and needed to sell it since he recently moved out of state. My roommate wanted it and he needed to get rid of it so I bought it (figured I'd help a couple of friends out). The plan was for my roommate to buy it once he finished a project bike he's working on, but things have changed. I have no desire to keep this bike since I'm too big for it and have no need for something this fast.
Clean title in my name
The paint is a rattle can job. It looks ok from 10', but you can tell when up close.
Here's some details on it that PhoS sent me...
- S20 Evo tires (the rear will need replacing soon)
- Protaper bars
- Lots of custom one off stuff
- EXUP delete circuit
- Dynojet jet kit
- Factory Pro Velocity stacks
- Racetech suspension - 175lb rider
- EBC pads
- SS front/rear brake lines
- Barnett clutch conversion
- Frame is in good condition
- No leaks
- Comes with a bin of extra parts (I'm not even sure what's in it)
- Left rear turn signal is held together with tape. I have a set of 4 new ones I can through in with it if you want
$2,200 firm. I'm just looking to get my money back out of it. The bike is going on CL for considerably more. Test rides with cash in hand only.
Located in Martinez.