2008 R6 clean CA title, 5800 miles. Ready for track duty. No street fairings included, only Armor Bodies track bodywork included. All wiring intact to get back to street. Lots of mods to make this a track beast
1. Woodcraft key eliminator, stock wiring intact
2. Penske triple clicker rear shock, sprung for 150-170lbs rider weight
3. DID ERV3 520 chain, -1 front steel sprocket , +1 rear lightweight Aluminum Renthal sprocket
4. Annitori Quickshifter
5. Leo Vince Full Exhaust: Tip of can has rash
6. Bazzaz Z-Fi for fuel mapping tuning (was dyno tuned at Fastline cycles by Alex)
7. Purple wheels with 90 degree valve stems
8. Lightened rear rotor
9. Vortex Rearsets V3 GP shift
10. Vortex brake lever
11. OEM clipons, front brake lines
12. Core Moto brake lines not installed
13. ECU flashed by Bauce Racing (Anthony)
14. Smog block off plates
15. Woodcraft case covers
Many more I'm forgetting
Still has OEM kickstand. This bike was never raced, only trackdays in beginner/intermediate groups.
Lots of extras included in asking price: Full OEM forks, full set of wheels and additional rear wheel, radiator, swingarm with stock rear shock, few OEM fairings lying around.
Has been crashed once at Thunderhill Turn3, all repairs made by Alex @Fastline cycles in Fremont. Frame and geometry checked by GP Frame & Wheel, have receipt to show straight and true chasis.
It's all together sale. I don't want to part out. Asking $6200 including bike, spares.
Woodcraft tire warmers or bike stands not included in asking price, but can be available for additional $$.
No low ballers...do not waste my time making offers by email without looking at bike.
Located in Union City/Fremont area.