I purchased this from a barfer last year and the bike has served me well. It is in even better condition than when I bought it but has about 10 more track days on it. It is a fully prepped race bike and cannot be returned to the street. This race bike has been crashed more than once by the prior owner. The only remaining damage is a ding in the tank and obvious signs of use on the case gaurds. KFG has just finished servicing the forks and shock so they are completely fresh and not even back on the bike yet. It has rough bodywork but I have an unused, unpainted, cheap, complete set of bodywork that also comes with it. It is set up for a 185lb rider at the moment. I've decided to track a liter bike this year so this one has to go.
- Clean title in hand, current non-op
- Full supersport built motor done by EDR performance in Portland Oregan.
- Leo Vince full race exhaust, perfect condition
- BMC air filter
- Bazzaz TI traction control w/ dual map switch for pump and race gas tuned and installed by EDR performance (could use a fresh tune)
- Brand new, unused gearing (race quality 520 chain, Vortex sprockets)
- Penske triple rear shock just serviced by KFG
- GP suspension front forks just serviced by KFG suspension
- Ohlins steering damper
- New Veserah pads front and rear
- Newish Galfer wave rotors
- EDR case gaurds
- 1/4 turn throttle
- Tons of extra parts all included, some stock stuff too
- One set of new, cheap bodywork, 1.5 sets of good body work, fresh seat pad to slap on to the new bodywork
The bike showed 6,200 miles when I bought it but the speedo sensor was not working. So it still shows 6,200 but the EDR motor has a full racing season and my trackdays on it. I gave it an oil service (4T synthetic) after each weekend it was used, as did the prior owner. Runs and shifts great - could use a tune but is still a very fast machine.
Contact Steve if interested. Bike is in Folsom, CA
The Husaberg 570 FS in my sig is out for a feeler...22 hours, street reg, never raced but fully prepped for SM. Interest?