'Sup barfers? This is the TE enduro model lovingly converted to SM by the previous owner. Has all the goodies, or most of them. Not immaculate but decent shape. Title in hand. Registered in CA through Jan 2017. Bike is in Berkeley. Thanks!
$6,000 firm. Not interested in trades of any kind, sorry.
- Power Commander 5
- 1/6 turn throttle
- 17" Warp 9 wheels
- Oversize brake kit
- BRP racing offset triple clamp
- Scotts steering damper
- Powdercoated swingarm
- Axle, swingarm, and exhaust sliders
- Zeta handguards
- Suspension setup for supermoto by Super Plush in SF (150 lb rider)
- Forks: Comp/Rebound
- Shock: Rebound/High & Low Speed Comp
- Steel braided brake lines
- Hydraulic clutch
- 6 gears
- SMR511 gear ratio sprockets
- Seat Concepts comfort seat
- New Yuasa battery
- Electric start only
Output: ~50 hp by my seat-of-the-pants dyno
Rev Limit: 10,000 rpm
Weight: 280 lbs with 1.5 gal gas
Tank: 2.5 gal
Range: ~80-90 miles with reserve, mixed riding
- Rear brake master cylinder plunger. I ground down the one on there too far trying to get more lever clearance. $20-30 part, 10 minute fix.
- Rear tire. Bike has Pilot Road 4s, rear is close to the wear indicator. That's it.
I don't have the dirt wheels it came with. Comes with passenger pegs, spare key, and some documents. Price is firm. 1% to barf etc.