This is my second KLR and while I love it to death I need something with a little more power.
If I had room in my garage to keep two bikes I would certainly be keeping this one.
I am the second owner and it has 8,400 miles on it as of today.
Asking $4200 OBO.
The following mods have been done to the bike.
- Eagle Mikes Doohickey and Spring
- Acebris KTM fender (have original)
- Progressive fork springs
- Happy Trails Fork Brace
- Zero Gravity screen (have original)
- Southwest Motech crash bars
- Aluminum Skid Plate
- Uni Air filter
- Eagle Mikes Raising links on rear suspension
- TKC-80 tires
- Rear Luggage box (Pelican Case knock off)
- Brand new Deka maintenance free battery (7-14-17)
- Fresh oil and filter (Changed every 1000-1500 miles)
- Registration valid until 6/18
- Clean and clear title in hand.
These are great commuter bikes that are easy on the wallet.
Link to Craigslist add with pictures.
The bike is located in Pacific Grove near Pebble Beach.
Please contact me if you have any questions.