I'm going to be selling my 2009 Ninja 250. This was Mark McKinney's old bike that I bought last year to race this year for AFM. I loved the bike and got what I wanted to get out of it but I'm going to go back to my 600 and just enjoy riding and racing when it happens.
I don't feel I did this bike the justice it deserved but its a great bike!
Details on the bike:
- Winner of two AFM championships and multiple 2nds and 3rds
- G-Force / Mike Norman-built motor
- 3,000 miles on engine build
- oil changed after every event (max 200 miles)
- oil filter changed after every-other event
- Still pulls strong and keeps up with the 300's
- Leo Vince Corsa 2 GP exh pipe
- BRT programmable remote Ignition module
- K&N air filter
- DynoJet jet kit
- Fox Rear Shock, freshly re-done only 1 race on rebuild
- CRST-built front suspension
- 428 chain (very-low-rolling-resist)
- Galfer Wave front rotor
- Vesrah brake pads
- Adjustable front brake lever
- Braided steel brake lines
- Full race fairings with G-Force team paint scheme
- Woodcraft rearset footpegs
- Motion Pro throttle
- Motion Pro kill switch
- Koso Temp Guage
- Pirelli tires
- Clutch replaced with only 6 races on current clutch
- Also comes with various street parts
- Tail Fairings
- Clean Title in Hand
Fairings could use some loving as the bike has been down twice since I've had it. One slow low side at Turn 2 of Sonoma from getting pushed inside and the front wheel hitting the dirt. Picked the bike back up, had it up and riding with no time at all.
2nd Crash was during the first warm up lap last round when oil from the shock (reason why it was rebuilt) got on the rear tire and just slid out from under me at turn 11 at Thunderhill. Again only cosmetic damage and the bike is in great running order.
I paid 4k before upgrading the rear shock and for the sake of transparency it swapped out the RPM plus 200 and an additional 160 done by Catalyst Reaction.
The bike is also located up here in San Jose but if you want the bike I'm sure a few folks from down south can potentially help you out while here for Sonoma?
$3500 - would consider trades plus cash but not interested in dirt bikes, I am interested in road bikes and/or mountain bikes though.
Pics are current and are post crash(s). PM for more details and/or questions. I'll be happy to help.