This is my second KLR and I am only selling to make room for a sport touring motorcycle. This KLR has had all of the desirable modifications already done saving thousands of dollars.
- Eagle Mikes Doohickey and Spring
- Acebris KTM fender (have original)
- Progressive fork springs
- Happy Trails Fork Brace
- Zero Gravity screen (have original)
- Southwest Mo-tech crash bars
- Aluminum Skid Plate
- Uni Air filter
- Eagle Mikes Raising links on rear suspension
- TKC-80 tires
- Rear Luggage box (Pelican Case knock off)
- Brand new Deka Maintenance Free Battery (7-14-17)
- Fresh oil and filter
- Registration valid until 6/18
- Clean and clear title in hand.
I am sure I am forgetting some things. Recently changed the fork oil and installed a new spark plug. Bike needs nothing but gas and someone to ride it. With a full tank you will be riding for a while. I generally top it off at about 160 miles, but with 5 gallons of gas and getting over 40 mpg it will take you a long long way.
Cheap to maintain and cheap to insure. They make amazing commuters and are a blast to head out for those weekend escapes.
Always garage kept. $3900. First person with the cash gets it. This is the lowest price I will take so please don't ask if I will go lower.