Testing the waters here. My buddies don't think I am going to find anyone interested in this kind of trade but I figure I will put it out there.
2006 Sport 1000 Monoposto in yellow.
- approx 3600 miles from new. Mileage will continue to go up as I use it.
- Single owner bike.
- Termi Kit installed without baffels, but have all the stock pieces as well.
- Ducati accessories tank bag.
- Ducati factory center stand new in box never installed.
- Currently approved for a new tank replacement and waiting for tank to be shipped from ducati.
- CRG levers
- Just paid it off so clear title in my name.
- Bike was sold to me new in august 2007 so tank warranty starts from there.
- ALWAYS garaged and usually only ridden on weekends.
- spare brand new track day tires (what motoGP uses in the rain)
- all press literature going back to new.
- bike was on the cover of the hasselblad november 2012 newsletter.
- bike located in NYC.
- two flaws: scratch on the swingarm from the foot guard (was delivered bent, I fixed it then removed it) and scratc on the tank (which will disappear when the tank is replaced).
what I am looking for:
comparable value bevel. not really looking for an 860GT unless it is really really nice. would prefer something like a 900SD, etc...Must be a road bike, no untitled racing junk that I can't register (clean race bikes otherwise ok). or......
a really nice moto guzzi Lemans I. original, restored, doesn't matter but must be real. Would consider a CX100 plus cash on top if the bike is clean.
NOT INTERESTED IN A CASH SALE. don't contact me about how you have cash and want to buy my bike, I am not looking for a cash deal of any kind. I have 20 bikes and if I needed cash many of them are less dear to me than this sportclassic. This is about trading for one of my dream bikes.
pm me through this site.