I completely adore this bike, and have loved every minute of riding it. Looks great, rides amazing, and handles like a dream. I've started riding track and dirt a lot more now, and I can't afford to have multiple bikes, otherwise I would be keeping it a long time. Info below:
- 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- 15k miles
- Pilot Power 3 tires, 80-90% brand new, front and rear
- Power Commander V; tuned by a BARF member, bike has an awesome top end
- Muzzy slip-on exhaust; sounds awesome
- OES frame sliders
- Hotbodies fender eliminator kit
- Puig Racing Windscreen
- TechSpec tank pads
- All fluids checked and/or replaced, chain lubed, tags valid through 2017, clean title, ready to go!
- Mechanically it's in great condition, fueling feels perfect, shifts like butter, no issues starting, or any weird noises.
- Cosmetically, it has been dropped by the previous owner on the right side
while at a standstill. There's some scrapes on the lower right fairing (hard to see, it's the very bottom black portion), and a small crack on the front fairing. I can take detailed pics if necessary.
I believe the previous owner is a BARFer as well,
PRICE: $5400obo ($5500 on craigslist), cash only please
PM, or reach me at 415-425-8zerozero7