1991 Honda RS125, with CR80 motor installed
I have had it for about a year. Ridden it maybe 10 or so times.
* super solid machine, never has given me any problems starting or the like
* lots of new bolts/hardware all around
* recently fully disassembled, cleaned, lubed, etc
* lots of spares, including a front rotor (!)
* Polini upgraded flat slide carb and jet kit (made a BIG difference)
* custom super strong frame sliders
* used to be owned/ridden by current AMA National Champion Cameron Beaubier!!!
* comes with "custom" rear stand!
The bike runs and rides great but does have its cons:
* exhaust leak at head between head and header exhaust pipe, and the can is attached a bit janky-style (easy fixes for a welder)
* rear brake master cylinder took a shit awhile back. i dont really use the rear brake so I never bothered fixing it
* needs a windscreen (I guess )
* obviously not going to win any beauty contests!
This is pretty much my "B bike" for the minitrack. She is a great runner, and just did a fun trackday about a week ago - makes great power! i'd NEVER sell it, but i'm in need of some cash, so it, or someone else - must be parted with...