2007 Tuono 1000R with lots of great mods. 12.3k miles
Time to shuffle the bike deck again and this one's card came up. It has Ohlins shock and Forged OZ wheels from Factory model so this R is almost a Factory but without the funny color scheme. Super fun revy V-twin with tons of torque.
- Akrapovic Evolution titanium full system. These things are $3500 new!
- Ohlins shock
- Forged OZ wheels
- Dyno tuned PCIII (135HP)
- Acculine adjustable rear sets
- CRG adjustable levers
- Woodcraft frame sliders
- Case protectors
- Rhino Moto bar ends with mirror grooves
- AF1 link plates
- Tuning Parts clutch slave
- Clear rear turn signals
- Watkins Winkers front LED signals
- 12,300 miles
I have all receipts and service information. This bike has been well cared for, lives in a garage and gets regular oil changes. Never dropped etc.
PM or call: 408 two oh five - three five eight five