Up for sale is my 2005 Suzuki SV650s. This bike has everything you can add to a SV.
- Lower fairing
- GSX-R 600 front end
- EBC front brake rotors (less than a year old)
- Smoke double bubble wind screen
- Fender eliminator in the rear with integrated turn signals
- Small front turn signals.
- Gel seat
- Rear seat cover.
- M4 full exhaust system
- Recently tuned by Spears Enterprises (couple hours on the dyno)
- Approx 13,500 miles. Took it on a ride to the Grand Canyon so most of the miles are freeway.
- Bike has never seen the track
I am asking $5,500 firm for the bike. This is my first street bike and I am not that excited to sell it. The bike is perfect for any rider, it can take the twisties as well as the long road trips (i have rode this bike for 500 miles a day 2-days in a row)