$15,500USD as in pictures or $14,500USD (OEM parts go back on as followed: Exhaust, damper, gas cap, intakes)
Up for grab is a mint condition Streetfighter S. Clean Blue Title in hand.
The bike still has the original sprockets/chain, Bridgestone RS10s Comes with working key, blank key, and card with key code (the last owner lost one and he threw in a blank key). Not in pictures are the 2-piece MWR air filters, Ballistic Lithium battery (lost 10lbs vs original battery). Small upgrades as followed:
1. Bitubo damper
2. Rizoma gas keyless gas cap
3. Rizoma flat bar
4. Ducabike bar clamp
5. Ducati Performance winscreen
6. Speedy Moto Frame slider
7. Shift-tech Carbon Air intakes
8. Integrated tail light
9. Austin Racing GP2 can with titanium link pipe (tuned and dyno'ed at 150whp, 83ft-lb of torque at AMS Dallas--video can be found on Youtube)
10. 1198S Forged wheels (I do have the original mesh forged wheel but I liked the SBK series forged wheel better)
11. Tail tidy kit (tucked under tail but still visible
12. Sargent seat
13. Barracuda front turn signals
14. Corse foot pegs for better grip
15. Cox radiator guards
I do have all the stock parts.$14,500 stock trim OBO (OEM exhaust, air intakes, gas cap, and damper back on) or $15,500 as is. (Will ship out of states at buyer's expenses.
Bike is located in Texas. I will be more than happy to arrange shipping with Buyer's Expense.
Thanks for looking, feel free to share or shoot a pm if have any question.