Solid Thruxton with tasteful upgrades including:
- Cone Engineering exhaust
- Norman Hyde front fork brace
- British Customs tail light and turn signals (cleans up the look substantially)
- Progressive front springs with gold cartridge emulators up front
- Ohlins suspension in the rear
- new sprocket set and chain to provide better cruising at freeway speeds
- CRC folding bar end mirrors
Just put brand new tires on and reg is paid through June of next year.
Only things of note (that aren't positive):
- small nick in the paint on the tank shown (most likely can be buffed out)
- neutral light bulb needs to be replaced
- bike was tipped at a standstill which damaged the right-side engine cover. I replaced the cover with new OEM part and badge ($20.00 for a badge, really?!) but a few of the lower bolts have scuffs (in photo). The perfectionist in me finds this annoying but it is an easy fix.
That's it, solid nice bike going for cheaper than everyone else. This will help feed the racing habit. Thanks for looking.
1% to BARF!