Thought I?d never let go, but that?s just the way it is?
But here goes.
The bike is in truly excellent condition, in Crystal White Metallic, with immaculate maintenance records. 23,600 miles. Never raced, never crashed, always garaged.
Here?s the deets:
- Piazzo Racing adjustable levers
- Oxford Heated Grips
- CBR600RR rear shock(the only minuscule weakness of this bike is the rear suspension which is non-adjustable. Problem solved! I swapped in a nearly new 2011 CBR shock, a common mod on this bike, which has full adjustability(preload, compression, damping) to adjust to your weight and riding style.) Amazing difference.
- Triumph dash cowl
- Triumph aftermarket windscreen
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tires with plenty of tread left.
- Fresh oil change and chain lube
- Registration good till March of 2015
Please email with any questions. This bike is a stunner and gets comments and photos wherever I go. It's hard to believe it's a middleweight; recently a friend with an RSV4 rode it for a few hours and thought it was the 1050cc Speed Triple the whole time, the engine is THAT powerful.
Price is $6250 obo. 1% goes to BARF. Test rides only with M1 license and CASH IN HAND.