I'm selling my 08 R6 to move on to bigger things. This bike is 600SS legal with MA; the frame is an 08 but all of the updates have been performed, including air box and engine updates. It's an ex-graves bike ridden by Chris Filmore, and purchased by me in late 2012, I've owned it since. It's a race bike, it has been crashed and is not off the show-room floor pristine, but it has been very well maintained.
The list of goodies is as follows:
* Superstock engine built by Jamie Hanshaw. The engine has 1 season on it, had all new pistons, rings, and valves ($$$) and several gears were also replaced. It's a STRONG engine that shifts very well through all the gears.
* AK20 carts with fork extenders up front (setup for 175# rider)
* Ohlins TTX in rear (setup for 175# rider)
* Sharkskinz body: Body was crashed but professionally repaired and painted by Andrew Swenson. For all intents and purposes, it's a new set of Sharkskinz with a killer Kyle Wyman Racing paint job.
* Graves TI Exhaust: There is a small dent in the tip of the can, but otherwise it's in great shape.
* Graves Clip-ons
* Graves seat pan and cushion
* Graves quick disconnect upper fairing mounts
* Graves shark fin
* Captive shock clevis with hole drilled in sub frame to access the top shock mount
* YEC Kit ECU with Dynojet QS
* Vortex rear sets
* Vortex gas cap
* Woodcraft engine cases
* Pitbull Steering damper
* Vesrah SS pads
* SS brake lines front and rear
* Tapered steering stem bearings
* Fresh fluids (Motul 300V used exclusively, RBF660, and Engine Ice)
* Speedbleeders all around
* Lightened rear rotor
* Brake lever guard
* Captive rear brake bracket
* Captive spacers, front and rear (custom, red anodize)
* 90 deg valve stems
* Safety wired well beyond WERA/CCS standards
The bike comes with a second set of Sharkskinz bodywork. It isn't perfect, has been crashed, but is structurally very good and only has minor cosmetic blemishes. The paint on the second set is blue and white.
The bike does not come with stands or any other spares not listed.
Location: Alexandria, VA