Price: $7500 firm
I want to trade up for a BMW S1000R, so I am selling my beloved F800S. It literally has every custom aftermarket part that can be possibly found for this model of bike along with a custom paint job. The "CS" logo on the side is the logo of the BMW dealership in Modesto (Cycle Specialties) where I bought it from one of the employees about a year ago. Every major service has been done at the dealer and recall work has been done. It is the ABS-optioned model, it has heated grips, but it has no trip computer or fuel gauge.
Last major service and dealer checkup was done 1K miles ago at 19K miles. All fluids were changed at 17K miles. I have all paperwork to prove it and if seller wants we can take it to the BMW dealer for an inspection (buyer pays).
Oil has been changed every 3K miles using only BMW oil and filters. Tires have been changed about 1K ago to Pirrelli Angel GTs. The bike needs nothing and won't need anything besides oil changes and gas for a long time.
One thing I haven't done yet is service the front fork, I am planning to do so this month and I will drop in some new Ricor Intiminators in the front forks to make the excellent ride even better. I will do a rebuild otherwise - seals, bushings, fluid.
I will throw in a BMW/Garmin Nuvo 500 GPS with the bike, which is a dealer option for $700. I can will also throw in a red Scorpion EXO 1100 helmet size large. I will also give you a mount for a Givi rear hardcase for touring. The mods on the bike alone are probably worth over $5K+
The bike has never been tracked - I use it as a commuter.
Some pics of the bike:
List of mods (the ones I can remember right now):
- Akrapovic titanium exhaust
- Ohlins TTX rear shock, fully adjustable with external preload adjuster
- Ricor Intiminators in front fork (will install this month)
- Wunderlich brake and clutch levers
- Custom paint job - pearl white/red "CS" logo
- Powdercoated red wheels to match the bike
- Morimoto D2S HID projector retrofit (unfortunately the bike throws a bulb warning because of this). Can be changed back to stock with a stock headlight.
- Rear clear brake light with LED
- Z-Technik CF engine covers
- Z-Technik CF top triple cover
- Z-Technik CF instrument cover
- SW-motech brake pedal enlarger
- SW-motech sidestand enlarger
- SW-motech rear topcase mount (will also include OEM passenger grab handles)
- Knight Design lower footpegs
- MRA adjustable windscreen
- R&G front axle sliders
- Mirror extenders
- S1000RR front turn signals
- BMW Dynamic rear seat (pillion) cover
I took great care of this bike and it is my commuter daily, so mileage will slowly increase. Help me finance a new S1000R!
I'd also consider trades (with me adding cash) for some interesting sport-touring/naked bikes like BMW K1300S, Duc Diavel, etc. Must have ABS and preferably TC.