Not considering any trades, unless it is one of the following:
- Omega PO 42mm (Orange Bezel)
- Tudor Black Bay
- IWC Aquatimer (Yellow Bezel)
as you can tell, in the market for a more "colorful" sport/dive watch
Not much needs to be said about the Nomos Tangente. It's a lovely re-interpretation on a A. Lange Sohne Export model. This is in the more desirable 38mm. I am the original owner and have only worn it on a few occasions.
- Watch Case/Crystal/Crown are in "Like New" condition, I have yet to find a blemish
- Display Back showcases the incredible inhouse Alpha Mechanical Movement
- Original Horween Strap has only been worn ONCE (and that was when I first received the watch) - I've always wore the watch on the C&B Leather Nato
- All Paperwork/Box etc. will come with the watch
- Watch was purchased through an authorized AD (Timeless Luxury)
$1,800 (Paypal/Shipping within CONUS).