Hello,I'm selling my Citizen automatic watch from the 70's, with a sumptuous iridescent blue dial:
A very rare and very beautiful collector's item!CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WATCH :- Brand: Citizen
- Reference: 62-8816
- Years: 1970s
- Manufacturing: Japan
- Mechanical movement with automatic winding
- Caliber: House, Citizen 6000 (21 rubies, 21,600 A / h and 42 hours RoW)
- Dial color: Iridescent blue
- Index: Appliqu and luminescent (3 - 6 - 9 - 12)
- Hands: Luminescent
- Date: Guided counter at 3:00 a.m.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Case finish: Alternating polished / brushed
- Width: 34.5 mm (excluding crown)
- Width: 36.5 mm (with the crown)
- Lugs to lugs: 41 mm
- Thickness: 11 mm
- Luge width: 18 mm
- Crown: Original, initialed "CTZ"
- Glass: PlexiglasSTATUS :
- The watch is in very good condition / very well preserved for its age.
- Note a defect around the edge of the plexiglass, between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.WORKING ORDER :- The movement works very well : keeping the time (always in the same minute after 24 hours of operation) and changing the date ok to midnight.OTHER :
- No trace of oxidation.
- Apart from the strap, the watch is entirely original.
- The metal bracelet (stainless steel), alone, measures 17 cm closed.
- Adjustment to the finest possible strap thanks to 8 holes spaced 3.5 mm at the folding clasp.PICTURES :
The case :
The slices :
The plexiglas :
The case back :
The movement :
Lumeshot : Attachment 15156152
The strap :PRICE :
net to me + shipping cost Shipping cost : - European Union : 13
with tracking number but without insurance / 15
with tracking number and insurance- Test of the world : 25
with tracking number but without insurance / 27
with tracking number and insurance
Payment by bank transfer.
No trades !CONTACT :
Private message or mail : nicor77 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)