For sale is a Halios Puck 2 black in very good used condition. **I bought this watch from a friend outside of the US. It arrived to me dead. Instead of ping-ponging the watch around the world to have a warranty repair, I had Duarte at NEWW source a brand new Miyota 9015 and swap the movement. As a result I'm certain there will not be warranty coverage from here forth. I have priced it accordingly.** Also worth mentioning are two small marks near the bezel on the 9:00 case side. It does keep good time, within specs based on my very non-scientific measure.
It comes with the box and papers, as well as all the bracelet links. I'm looking for **REDUCED NOW!! $450 shipped, with PayPal on me in the US. Please see the pics and specs below. PM me with any questions. Thanks!
* Case material: 316L stainless steel
* Dimensions: 48mm width, 14mm thickness, 48mm lug-to-lug, 24mm lug width
* Double-domed sapphire crystal with underside AR coating
* Japan-made Miyota 9015 automatic movement
* 500M water-resistance
* C3 (green) Superluminova-coated hands and dial markers for optimal low-light visibility
* Ships with stainless steel bracelet
Edit: someone mentioned that one of the pictures was angled so it looked like the bezel was way off so here's a quick wrist shot showing better alignment
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk