Reference Number: 140.8.89Movement: Mechanical (Automatic)Case Size: 37mmMaterial: Stainless SteelDial Color: SilverHour Markers: Index,Arabic NumeralsWatch Shape: RoundCaseback: SolidComplication: DateWater Resistance: 50mAesthetic Condition*:- EXCELLENT condition, as seen in the photos: signs of light use on the case. Looks like an occasionally worn watch. Mark on crystal at around 6:00. Aftermarket strap. Attractive presentation on your wrist. Recently serviced by our trusted watchmakerExtras:- No extras except what you see in the photosIn-House Test Results**:Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable. Wrist Sizing: strapLast Service: December 2016*You will get the watch shown in the photos. Photos are essential to the description. Grades are the provided listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score. **Accuracy measured using a timegrapher. Wearing habits affect accuracy. We do not test for water resistance. Buyer is at all times responsible for maintenance. Bracelet size measured using a mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.Have a question not covered by the description? Chat with us on FB messenger: fb.me/msg/WatchvaultnycPictures:
Asking Price: $3699
Ready to make a reasonable offer? Go directly to my secure website:
Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Control 140.8.89
All reasonable offers accepted! Forum members upgraded to Fedex Overnight for FREE!Questions?
PM me on the forum
Message me on Facebook: http://fb.me/msg/WatchvaultnycFor FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!Quick answers to common questions:
Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
Additional Pictures? NO
Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)Helpful stuff:
Will this watch look too small/big on me? - How Big is that Watch?
Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
How old is this watch?
- How Old is my Omega Watch?
How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.htmlWhy Buy From Us?- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...k.com%2Ff63%2F
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/4941172/?q=watchvaultnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Hundreds of posts and mentions on Instragram: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/watchvaultnyc/
- Feedback on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc/
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at New and Pre-Owned Omega Watches | Watch Vault NYC
Want to be updated with the latest? Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/watchvaultnyc/
Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc