Up for your consideration is my Ocean7 LM2-GMT. Now discontinued, I consider this to be the sexiest of their creations. It is highly versatile with it's neutral black/white dial and sword hands. It is hands down, the largest domed sapphire I've laid eyes on... Just spectacular as it floods the dial and internal rotatin 24hr bezel with light.
Here are a few specs
- ETA 2893 swiss GMT movement (GMT hand is independent and allows +\- GMT adjustments
- Single AR (inside) domed sapphire with a superb shape, no chips, no dents
- cool G2 white superluminova that emits a fantastic turquoize glow
- 46mm titanium case with drilled lugs and fat shoulderless springbars - very good shape with minimal swirls and some minor strap chage marks under the lugs
- lower crown is for date and time settings
- upper crown is for internal rotating bezel settings
- Rubber strap with titanium buckle (tip of the strap is a wee bit deformed from being stuck in the box too long
- full length titanium bracelet with solid end links
- extra lug bars
- full box, tags, cloth and external cardboard protective box
I can't see anything wrong with this watch other than it doesn't get any wrist time at all since I've swiched interest in vintage divers. All crowns screw in perfectly, winding and setting crown is very sensible and positions steps are very close.
This was bought about 4 years ago for 1199$ USD + shipping. I'd like to get 800$ USD for this one. Shipping is 20$ accross Canada/Conus, face to face deal in Montreal is welcomed. Payment with paypal (+4%) or EMT (0%)
I have multiple references on this forum and others, if in need, please ask.
Now to the pictures... Forgive the few dust specks on the crystal
Side by side shot with my Omega Planet Ocean 45mm for size reference
Any questions, please PM me.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk