I just bought a collection of OEM Panerai straps and buckles from a local risti, and this is the first time they have been offered. Many were simply taken off the watches he purchased since his wrist is quite a bit larger than most of us! I hope you find something you like in this group.
1. A series 24mm Velcro strap in EXC condition. Slight peeling at two locations as shown. $225, now $200
2. A series 24mm 115/75 brown gator strap in mint condition. $250, now $225
3. Two JV straps; the top one (darker) is 26/20, 115/75 for deployant buckle. Mint/unworn for $225, now $200. The bottom one (lighter) is 27/22, 125/75 for tang buckle. Mint for $225, now $200
4. These three small scale blue gator straps were purchased years ago and intended for the original Mare Nostrum. They are all 22/22, 115/75. Mint and rare at $250 each, now $225
5. These two are from the PAM 341 and are new/unworn in the pouch. Size is 27/27, 160/99 and come with the sewn-in GPF-Mod Dep buckle. $325 (one sold, one available)
6. Early OEM rubber 24/22, 115/75 for tang buckle with stitched keeper in mint condition. $125 each, now $110.
7. OEM rubber 24/22, 115/75 for tang buckle. I have two varieties, one with floating keeper (2 in this style) and one where the keeper is held in a notch near the buckle (5 in this style). All are mint/unworn (please excuse the dust on these) at $125 each, now $110.
8. On top is a light blue gator, 24/22, 115/75 for tang buckle. Mint at $215 (SOLD)
9. In the middle is green fabric, 24/22, 115/75 for tang buckle. Mint at $190, now $170
10. On the bottom is red gator, 24/22. 115/75 for tang (but someone enlarged the opening). EXC at $125 (SOLD)
11. On top is black Riva, 24/22, 115/75 for tang buckle, NM at $150, now $135
12. In the middle is tan/butterscotch, 24/22, 115/75 for deployant buckle. Mint at $150, now $135
13. On the bottom is black padded Ferrari, 24/22, 115/75 for deployant buckle. NM at $125, now $110
14. On top is a black gator, 24/22, 115/95 for deployant buckle. NM at $150, now $135
15. In the middle is cracked black calf, 26/22, 125/80 for tang buckle. EXC at $125, now $110
16. On the bottom is burgundy Ranger, 26/26, 125/75 for tang buckle. NM at $150, now $135
17. Polished SS pre-V buckle, 22mm in box. LNIB at $175, now $160
18. Brushed SS double deployant buckle, 22mm in box. LNIB at $250, now $225
19. Polished SS deployant buckle for smaller Radiomir models, 18mm in box. LNIB at $175, now $160
20. Brushed single deployant buckle for 22/20 bracelets. Unused mint at $100, now $90
21. Panerai keyring (6 available) PAA02119 unused in box at $70. I bought these some time ago, with the intention of harvesting the signed Panerai 27mm buckle for straps.
22. Three unusual Panerai items; two pouches and one large polishing cloth. They appear to be unused and are $75 for all. (SOLD)
Prices include USPS priority shipping in the US; international will be extra unless you are OK with slow shipping in a padded envelope. Payment via PayPal to my email address is accepted. If you are interested in anything, please email me at email@example.com. Discounts provided for purchases of multiple items. Thanks/Keith
[Report message to a moderator]