Ive sold quite a few from the collection purchased last month, and these are whats left, at discounted prices.
1. A series 24mm Velcro strap in EXC condition. Slight peeling at two locations as shown. $200
2. A series 24mm 115/75 brown gator strap in mint condition. $225
3. These small scale blue gator straps were purchased years ago and intended for the original Mare Nostrum. They are all 22/22, 115/75. $210 each (Top strap is sold)
4. These two are from the PAM 341 and are new/unworn in the pouch. Size is 27/27, 160/99 and come with the sewn-in GPF-Mod Dep buckle. One sold, one remaining at $310.
5. Early OEM rubber 24/22, 115/75 for tang buckle with stitched keeper in mint condition. One sold, one remaining at $110
6. OEM rubber 24/22, 115/75 for tang buckle. I have one left with the notch for the keeper. Unworn at $110.
7. Polished SS pre-V buckle, 22mm in box. LNIB at $150
8. Brushed SS double deployant buckle, 22mm in box. LNIB at $225
9. Polished SS deployant buckle for smaller Radiomir models, 18mm in box. LNIB at $150
10. Brushed single deployant buckle for 22/20 bracelets. Unused mint at $100, now $75
11. Panerai keyring (6 available) PAA02119 unused in box at $70. I bought these some time ago, with the intention of harvesting the signed Panerai 27mm buckle for straps.
Prices include USPS priority shipping in the US; international will be extra unless you are OK with slow shipping in a padded envelope. Payment via PayPal to my email address is accepted. If you are interested in anything, please email me at email@example.com. Discounts provided for purchases of multiple items. Thanks/Keith