Patek Philippe Reference 2533
- Larger sized (34.5mm, long lugs) vintage Patek Philippe with luminous radium markers and sweep seconds 27 SC movement. Produced for only a few years (1952-1956).
- Price - this same reference sold recently for $11k, and one is on the famous auction site missing the original Patek crown asking price of $10.9k
- Luminous/radium markers are very uncommon on vintage Pateks. Mentioned on the Extract paperwork, see picture below
- Cal 27SC is a legendary sweep seconds movement. Sweep seconds looks amazing and performs spot on.
- Patek Extract paperwork included, sourced directly from Patek by me a few months ago
- Very short production life: only made from 1952-1956, very few hit the market
More details --- Case: It is a solid 18k gold two body case, and has a water resistant screw down back. Crown: signed Patek with the Patek Calatrava Cross. Dial: a light toned dial with gold applied luminous/radium indices. Hands: gold dauphine hands. Movement: Caliber 27 SC manual wind sweep seconds (which looks far better than small seconds). 2x stamped with Geneve quality hallmarks. Keeping great time. Size: 34.5 mm with longer lugs, wears beautifully.
Just a stunning watch and a great price. I have many references and am in SF, CA. Wire only, priced well below market at only $9,250 shipped insured CONUS. Here are the pics: