Up for sale is this special version of the TWCO Air Controller. It's a great watch with lots of really nice design considerations, which can be rare in micro brands. Foremost in its design is that it is original - it doesn't appear to be an homage to anything but seems to be a new design. I'm letting it go only because it doesn't get much wrist time. Here are the details:
- Case Diameter 44 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Miyota 9015
- Lug width 22 mm
- blue lumed numbers and indices
- bead blasted finish
- stainless steel bracelet
- bi-directional count down and count-up bezel
- double lug holes to fit straps of different thicknesses
- special leather strap - hidden clasp and double loop gives a clean look and allows it to be opened without completely separating, making it less likely to fall (you have to see it to really understand)
- double Viton seals for the caseback, quintuple seals for the crown
This is a special version without the plane logo that is usually found at the lower half of the watch face, which I find to be a much cleaner look.
The watch has been worn with a few slight desk pilot marks on the case and bracelet. There is a small scratch in the bezel at just before 4:00. Very hard to see with the naked eye and hard to capture with a camera, but you can see it. The crystal is spotless - there is some dust in the pics, sorry.
It comes with the complete kit - extra springbars, explorer case, two screwdrivers for adjusting the bracelet. It's sized to a 6.5-6.75" wrist, with all the extra links included. It also comes with BOTH the bracelet and the special black leather strap with orange stitching. Both are lightly worn.
Asking $625 shipped and paypal'd in the US. I'd rather avoid international sales only because shipping can be a real hassle, but if you are very interested, PM me. I have good feedback on the forum and want to make this a great experience for all involved.