I have several electric watches in my collection, including two Rado Marstrons: regular and Z model. I've decided I only need one of them, and offering the other here.
This is the blue dial Rado Marstron Z, powered by transistorised movement with Balance Wheel ESA 9150AFAIK Marstron family consists of
- early Marstron Z with "lic ATO" mark on the dial
- later Marstron Z with atomic sign on a dial
- regular Marstrons (no Z, atomic sign, crown at 4:30)
Japanese market ad for Marstrons
two of my Marstrons
The watch runs 21,600 BPH, has no lume, date (no quickset), "lightning"-shaped red seconds hand, blue dial with atomic sign, slightly faceted crystal
Dimensions are: 38mm wide, 11mm tall (with the crystal), 18mm lugs
The case and caseback are steel. The caseback is screw-in, WR is not stated
The dial has "swiss made" text at the bottom
The watch is currently running, but service history is unknown
The watch is fitted with original signed strap
Some notes on condition.
- the watch case and glass do have some scratches (see pics), but no big dents. more pictures on request
- the strap clasp probably should be spring-loaded, but it's not
- on a movement pic there's a battery cover from hamilton watch temporarily installed. I do have a proper Rado-signed battery cover and it will be sold with it.
Marstrons are rather rare, and Marstrons Z are even more rare, so I don't really know what price to ask. There are only a couple watches on ebay and other selling corners to figure the proper price.
I'm asking 300 USD + shipping. I will also consider offers.
Additional note on shipping: I'm located in Belarus (Eastern Europe), so consider the costs and time of the shipping to your country accordingly
Additional note on payment: Paypal services are limited in my home-country, so I would prefer Skrill or money transfer, but will accept Paypal too.