I am selling my Bund Project watch. Beautiful piece, only work a few times, excellent condition. Works and resets great.
Here is a summary of the watch and specifications:
* Sea-Gull ST1901 handwinding movement
* 42mm stainless case with non-clipped numerals and brushed/matt finish - 13mm thick
* Acrylic crystal with water resistance of 3 ATM
* Bi-directional bezel and Super-LumiNova C3 lumed dial
* exhibition case back, drilled lugs
Comes on a small hole rally with red stitching.
$425 paypalled and shipped CONUS. Elsewhere for cost.
Includes box and small hole rally strap.
Humbly Conquering the World One Watch at a Time!
Horologically Yours, Rick