Good day all,
I have been working diligently for many months on this project and would love to hear from current and former Canadian Forces members that are interested in acquiring one. Price will be similar to the listed price from Watchbuys of between $1660 and $1990 USD.
As a former member of the CH124 Sea King community, I wanted to create a watch that would honour the service of the mighty Sea King over its (soon to be) 55 year history of service to Canada.
The watch features the following:
- Individually numbered Limited Edition of 55 units, one for each year of service;
- Same grey on grey colour scheme as is currently used on the aircraft;
- Barker bar second hand. (Very interesting story behind this; just ask me about it);
- CH124 Sea King silhouette on dial;
- Custom BGW9 lume on hands and indices;
- First roundel featured on Sea King from RCN on case back;
- Years of service listed alongside Canadian identifier "CH124 Sea King"
Pictures below are digital renderings of the watch from Sinn's design department.
Currently the watch will only be made available to current and former Canadian Forces members with proof of service. All requests for ownership will go through me with a request for the case back number.
Please contact me via email at email@example.com or by telephone or text at 3O6-23O-OO25.
Thanks for looking!