Case: gold platedsize: 35mmmovement: automaticcrystal: acryllicAesthetic Condition*:- very few, very light signs of use on this vintage Gilt Shadow. The dial is in remarkable state of preservation - very hard to capture the beauty of the sunburst brown dial - pics don't do justice! Original curved end leather strap and buckle. UG sticker on the back suggests very little wrist time. Very attractive and dressy presentation on your wrist- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as VINTAGE NEAR MINT. Extras:- UG retail hangtagIn-House Test Results**:Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable. Observed timekeeping: Keeping good vintage time to under 1 min/day. Last Service: Unknown*This listing is for the watch shown in the photos. Photos are an essential part of the description. Grades are the provided listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score. **Timekeeping measured using a timegrapher. Wearing habits affect timekeeping. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size.Pictures:
Asking Price: $999
360 degree views & make reasonable offers on my website: Universal Geneve Gilt Shadow Vintage 35mm Auto
All reasonable offers accepted! Forum members upgraded to Fedex Overnight for FREE!Questions?
PM me on the forum
Message me on Facebook: http://fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
Serious buyers can request a virtual live viewing of the watchFor FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!Quick answers to common questions:
Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
Additional Pictures? NO
Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)Helpful stuff:
Will this watch look too small/big on me? - How Big is that Watch?
Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
How old is this watch?
- How Old is my Omega Watch?
How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.htmlWhy Buy From Us?- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...k.com%2Ff63%2F
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/4941172/?q=watchvaultnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:https://www.instagram.com/watchvaultnyc/https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at Quality Pre-Owned Omega Watches | Watch Vault NYC