Case: steelsize: 34mmmovement: autocrystal: acryllicAesthetic Condition*:- Case is very sharp and most likely unpolished. Dial is in a remarkable state of preservation. Aftermarket strap with original UG buckle (will also include the original UG strap). Amazing vintage presentation on your wrist.- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as NEAR MINT. Extras:- UG box- UG hangtags- UG original strap- UG plastic sleeveIn-House Test Results**:Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable. Observed timekeeping: keeps good time at +12s/dLast Service: UnknownSerial: 2951xxx*This listing is for the watch shown in the photos. Photos are an essential part of the description. Grades are the provided listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score. **Timekeeping measured using a timegrapher with watch face up at full wind; use only as a baseline as wearing habits affect timekeeping. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR unless stated otherwise. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size.Pictures:
Asking Price: $1699
360 degree views & make reasonable offers on my website: Universal Geneve Polerouter III Day-Date 872109 Vintage 35mm Auto
All reasonable offers accepted! Payments
- Paypal, credit cards always accepted
- additional 3% discount on fee-less payment options such as Venmo, Zelle (if you bank online, your online app likely has Zelle), ClearXChange, Chase Quickpay, wireShipping
- Fedex 2 Day Express fully insured included in the negotiated price. Forum members get upgraded to overnight for FREE.
- International shipments via Fedex Express International, included in the negotiated priceQuestions?
- PM me on the forum
- Message me on Facebook: http://fb.me/msg/WatchvaultnycFor FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!Quick answers to common questions:
- Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
- Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
- Additional Pictures? NO
- F2F? NO
- Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)Helpful stuff:
- Will this watch look too small/big on me? - How Big is that Watch?
- Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
- What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
- How old is this watch? - How Old is my Omega Watch?
- How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.htmlWhy Buy From Us?- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...k.com%2Ff63%2F
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/4941172/?q=watchvaultnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:https://www.instagram.com/watchvaultnyc/https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at Quality Pre-Owned Omega Watches | Watch Vault NYC