I am selling my 2011 246 Key West bay boat. It is a great riding boat and has served me well, but it is time for a new one. It has tons of storage, is dry riding, and pretty good on fuel. At 4200 rpm, I am doing 32 mph and burning 8.5 gph. WOT is about 49mph.
- It comes with a Yamaha F250 with ~400 hours and has a warranty until July 2016!
- Stainless steel prop
- It has an 8' pro series Power Pole,
- Minn Kota 101 lbs thrust trolling motor (bought new in July 2012)
- 3-bank battery charger for trolling motor batteries
- Icom VHF radio,
- Lowrance HDS 7 with in hull mounted transducer
- Lenco trim tabs, and tons of storage!
- It also comes with an aluminum trailer.
- Raw water washdown
The boat was bought new in July 2011. Maintenance has been performed on time. Reason for selling is I am getting a new one. Nada has value at 49,000,
I am asking $45,000 or best offer.
Call or text 985-438-5041. The boat is located in Houma, La.