1992 Luhrs 320 Tournament w/ major updates done.
- Twin Marine Power 454- Starboard engine new in 2009 (40 hours) Port engine original (1,100 hours). Runs like a top. I take this boat all over, two 80 mile trips in the last 2 years. Comfortable ride with great accommodations.
- Kohler generator with 200 hours. Many new parts. Starts right up.
- Electronics include ICOM VHF 504, Raytheon Pathfinder Radar, Raytheon V820 FF/DF Color, Garmin GPS, Flo-Scan, Battery Charger, (2x) AM/FM/CD/Sirius SAT Radio/Stereo. Marine AIRR Central Air conditioning and Heat with digital display. Two TV's with DVD. Too Much to remember, so much to offer. Windless and davits as well.
- Exterior boasts in deck fish box, port cooler and startboard fresh water sink with teak tackle storage. Fresh water and saltwater wash down hoses. Also tuna door and 8+ gunnel rod holders. From the bridge you have seating for 5. storage and brand new canvass for those cooler or windy days.
- RARE INTERIOR: TEAK !!!!! BEAUTIFUL! The interior has new carpet, or take the carpet up and a Nautalex teak floor is installed for easy clean up for those messy fishing trips. Interior has 2 couches (one opens into a double bead). Control Panel on starboard and TV w/ DVD. Step down one step on a teak floor for the galley. AC/DC refrigerator, Microwave, @ oil or gas burning stove (NEVER USED), also ample storage, fresh water sink. Step down two more steps and to you right is the head. new toilet, fresh water shower and sink. This bathroom is the biggest I've ever seen on a pleasure boat. Don't turn right into the head, head straight and you are in the captains stateroom. The stateroom has a queen size berth and its own flat screen television with DVD player. Stateroom has two cedar lined closets and ample storage. The interior of this vessel is amazing for s 32 ft boat. The boat has 10+ Rod holder to store your most precious fishing equipment out of the weather. The Central A/C or heat make this for a conformable cabin!
This vessel over the past two years has had many new parts installed. All pumps have been changed, both engines have had new plugs, filters, carbs redone, new belts, oil coolers, risers, and manifolds. Engines start right up no matter what temperature. Engines have had much more work done than listed and I have receipts to prove the work.
Boat hold 372 Gallons of fuel, which gives you ample fuel for those long trips. (Rear tank 272 gallons factory spec. tank , two saddle tanks 50 gallons each).
Vessel Cruises at an easy 19-20 kts burning 25gph at about 3000 RMP. I run her at a lower RMP, could be run at 3200 RMP for better performance #'s.
Any questions you can call me 718-755-6283. or email me @
/* <![CDATA[ */
/* ]]> */
Asking Price is $47000 - Negotiable.
Make an offer.
I Do not need to sell and am not interested in any trades. Also not interested in brokerages.