In preparation for an upcoming cruise in warmer waters, we have removed this Sardine Stove from our boat. It is in great shape and comes with the chimney stack as was installed on our boat.
Located in Ft. Meyers Beach, Florida
CALL JON: (907) 351-5403
- 12 x 12 x 11 Inches, (30x30x28 Cm). Weighs 35 Lbs, (16 Kg).
- 86 % Efficient !
- Cast iron construction
- For Wood
(cut your wood rounds to 6" long and then split down to approx. 3".)
- Uses 4" Chimney Pipe (10 Cm).
- 7,500 - 18,000 BTU [ 2 - 5 Kw.] Heat Output.
Rule of Thumb: 15 x Volume of Space to Heat = Reqd. BTU's.
- US EPA & State of Washington Emission Certification.
Modern "Clean-Burn" Technology - Non Catalytic. 3.5 G/Hr.
- Cook Surface Dimensions: 11" wide x 8" deep.
- Plain Iron w/traditional stove polish. (or DIY High Temp Paint).
-Porcelain Enamels Optional (green porcelain stove pictured above).
- Right Hand Side Door Standard. Left Hand May Be Requested.
- Ultra-compact - The "Laptop" of cook stoves.
- Great For Smaller Boats or Sleeping Cabins Aboard Larger Vessels.
- 2/3'rds the size of the "Little Cod", similarly constructed.
- Compatible with our bronze "Drop-In" Burner Modules!
A stout little stove!