Up for sale is my 2017 Mazda MX-5 Club with 27,XXX miles.
I love the car and it works great, nothing is wrong with it, but it is time to move in to something bigger now that I have a son.
Here are all of the modifications that have been done to the car.
All installation was done at CorkSport by a certified mechanic.
- CorkSport Intake
- CorkSport Exhaust
- ECUTek Connect
- Orange Virus Tune
- BlackBird Fabworks Roll Bar
- CorkSport Short Shifter
- CorkSport LED Lighting Upgrade
- Verus Engineering Sound Tube Delete
- BlackBird Fabworks Roll Bar Covers
- Cravenspeed Door Bushings
- Voodoo Shift Knob
- Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna
- Rev9 Black Badges
- Rev9 Tow Hooks
- Verus Engineering ND Rear Diffuser
- Verus Engineering Rear Under Panels
- Verus Engineering Front Under Panels
- Verus Engineering Front Splitter
- Extra Mazda OEM Trunk
- Blackbird Fabworks Black Edition Spoiler
Suspension and Brakes:
- Tein Flex Z Coilovers
- EDFC Active Pro Dampener Control
- CorkSport AntiSway Bars (Front/Rear)
- CorkSport End-links
- CorkSport Leveling Kit
- Goodwin Racing Front 12.88 Wilwood BBK
- Goodwin Racing Stainless Steel Lines
- Goodwin Racing Front Strut Bar
- Goodwin Racing Rear Strut Bar
Wheels and Tires:
- 17x9 949 Racing 6UL Wheels
- 245/40/17 Yokohama AD08R
- 17x8 949 Racing 6UL Wheels
- 235/40/17 Yokohama S.drive Tires
All parts included will be sold with the car including the second set of wheels and tires and the spare trunk and spoiler.
Asking Price is $25,000. No Trades