Year, Make, Model: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS hybrid STi/WRX swap
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Price: $7k OBO
Mileage: 178xxx on body
Transmission: 5 MT
Contact Info: [email protected] or reply here.
You already know the story: new baby, need to buy a house, car has to go. I've had this car for six years now. I've owned this car longer than any car I've ever owned. We have been through a lot together. This car is strong-willed. I recommend that you be too.
This is a 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS 2 door with a 06 STI block with 02 WRX heads with all supporting mods. It is tuned for daily driving by Area1320 and runs very well. It has air conditioning. The interior is mostly factory. The biggest issue is the body work itself. The panels show obvious signs of rust, but the underbody is in good condition. The car is straight pipe and has been since I purchased it. It is currently lifted on Forester struts and springs, ISC N1 coilovers are included in the sale, they should probably be rebuilt. I am not good with receipts or paper, but I will include the documents that I have, to the best of my ability.
Here is a list of things I know this car has.I'm sure I'm forgetting things, and any RS/coupe/JDM/swap stuff I have laying around will go with the car. Including ISC N1 coilovers that need a rebuild (one is frozen).
- JDM V5/6 Replica front bumper, lip, skirts (I have the back half, didn't want it to scrap with the lift), wing, and rear bumper ground effects
- Vent hood scoops (no I won't sell these separate)
- Projector headlights
- Stock seats that don't match the door cards
- 8 year old Pioneer DVD Nav headunit with HD radio add on
- Pioneer 6x9 5 way speakers
- Kicker all in one powered sub
- Gauges: all AEM, Water temp, boost and air fuel ratio
- STi pedals and not STi dead pedal
- MOMO steering wheel
- Cobb knob
- Faux carbon fiber center console
- Rebuilt 2006 STi block
- Resurfaced 2002 WRX heads
- Agency Power unequal length header and uppipe
- STi top mount intercooler
- Rebuilt VF39 turbo, port and polish with billet wheel upgrade, crinkle red, by Turbo Time
- STi intake manifold with TGV delete, crinkle red
- Cobb Access Port V3 with Area1320 protune
- Perrin light weight flywheel
- Swap wiring (no idea who)
- eBay downpipe
- SPT air intake
- Cobb blow off valve
- JDM carbon fiber STi front strut brace, ebay rear strut brace
TL;DR: wehadababyitsaboy, $7k come get it, sitting high because winter is coming.
I'm limited to 10 images, here are the rest: Imgur
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.